Whats the best or fastest way to tone/lose the fat after having a baby without going to the gym?

I've never been able to lose the baby fat with my first two kids but after I have this baby I want to get back in shape. What helped you? I'm open for anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i say watch what u eat and walking
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have a 4 month old son and haven't stepped inside the gym once since having him. I also only breastfed part-time for 2 months. I'm already back to my preprego weight and size and look the same as I did before I blimped up. Except for my boobies, they are so saggy now! :(
    Anyway, I do Turbo-Jam (mostly the 20 minute Ab-Jam video) and it kicks my butt. I also get all my recipes from eatbetteramerica.com and really focus on eating healthily. I find it is so important to eat healthy and exercise so that I have enough energy to be a good mother.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 8:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I feel you! I made a blog about my ideas... they seem to be working, good luck!
    http://www.postbabybelly.com/
    laycers

Answer by laycers at 2:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have used all the Turbo Jam series DVD's, which are fun and motivational, yet give you an excellent, hardcore full-body workout. I also signed up for their e-mail newsletter (which comes from Beachbody.com) and it's chock full of great information on diet, nutrition, and physical fitness. I haven't been this fit since I was a teenager, seriously. Check out Turbojam.com
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Get a post pregnancy belly wrap to tighten up your muscles quicker and try tae bo or getting on the elliptical machine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I had the same problem! I finally found something that works and is well worth it....so much so that I became a distributor so I can help others. You can visit my profile and my journals for information. These are body wraps that detox the fat cells in your body...they DO NOT take off water weight. Check out my profile and if you have any questions...let me know! :-)
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009