myspace/ facebook

which is best honestly and why?

2.tyme.mom-2-be

Asked by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 5:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• facebook, more people use it
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I prefer Facebook. It just seems more adult oriented to me compared to MySpace.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• myspace is for 14 yr old emo kids that cut themselves and beg to be found and raped by pedophiles... facebook is for adults trying to reconnect with old friends to relive the past.... you tell me which is better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i use both ... send a friend request Gretta Giovanni
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Anyone under 18 shouldn't be on myspace or facebook, even though facebook does seem to be more grown up. There still however was that one case with that boy pretending to be a girl and getting classmates to send him pics of themselves on FACEBOOK. Either way it is the internet and you have to use common sense and pay attention to who your children are chatting with online.There are pedophiles everywhere on myspace, facebook and probably around the block from where you live....PARENTS have to be responsible and watch your kids.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 6:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Facebook, hands down! I had myspace forever but I cancelled it because facebook is so much better. I don't know what is it about it, but it's way better. For the longest time I stayed away from facebook, but now me and my friends call in Crackbook because it's so damn addictive.
    If you try it out but don't like it, i mean hey you can always cancel your account. See for yourself!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009