It is just me?

I just need to know if I am the one overreacting or if everyone is RUDE! I somehow got voluneteered to set up the family photo session. I mean there are plenty of ppl who have more time than I do. I was told to schedule it before the 27 and on a weekend. Basically I have this w/e and next. And I have to find a studio that can accomodate 20 ppl. So I set it up this sat the 19 @ 6. Then I'm told oh so and so are going somewhere blah blah balh..... OK I say then I need everyones availablility b4 I can set it up again. And I am told to call everyone!!! My mom is @ home today doing NOTHING. Why can't she do it???? So Iam writing to you guys as I wait for everyone to get back to me. I am just irritated. So is it just me? I don't really care if it is, b/c I'm already in a bad mood, so bash away............

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 6:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oh my god I totally know what you are talking about! My grandma calls me to ask if I can "coordinate" Christmas. We draw names so everyone has to buy one gift for one person. And it is just ridiculos! She is retired! And I have to stay at home aunts! But it is my job?! Then I have to call everyone and find out who will be in town, and if they won't be in town if they still want to do it, etc. It is HORRIBLE I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You shouldve told em you cant do it that you have too much going on right now to try and schld all this. I know how you felt it was my turn to host a pakino game and i went into labor a week before and everyone still expected me to host the show and cook and buy food and present for everyone and i was HELLO i just freaking had a baby you inconsiderate -*&%&*.. so i feel your pain i still did but i just severed everyone sandwiches..lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Well...I'm in charge of the family suicide prevention walk team...even though I am working on my Capstone for my Bachelor's...it's making me batty
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009