Plunge bras and natural breasts

Problem. I end up with muffin top or quadra-boob when wearing these but I love the look of them (except when my boobs waterfall in between). Will double sided tape (fabric tape made for this) keep those puppies in there? I get tired of the lift and shift. What do you do?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know if tape will work, but it sounds like you have the wrong cup size. Did you get sized at a store?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yep sized at a store. They fit fine unless I lean forward or bend over then the breasts crowd to the middle since there isn't anything to keep them from doing so.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I guess I should say that it looks like I have a butt crack on my chest.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• too saggy maybe. plunge bras do no justice for women w/ saggy boobs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Anon :20 thanks for the response but I don't want to know WHY they are falling out, I want to know if the tape will work ofr if anyone has any other idea. I also don't want to wear these on a daily basis, but when out with hubs once in awhile, I'd like to have a 'hooker' shirt on for him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Jademom07 --- hmmm well depending on how saggy and big the tape might not work. it doesnt always hold bigger boobs, and it definately cant keep them up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Wow. You want to know how to keep your breasts from falling out and all of a sudden you find out you have saggy breasts. Well now. Nice to know these people took the time to actually look at your breasts, lol. Okay, my sister has huge breasts and she tapes her. She tapes underneath and on the sides. Unless you have a bit of money to spare. She swears by Victorias Secret. She says their bras lift and comfort without her popping out everywhere. Try the Full Coverage, it adds a bit more support, coverage, and she doesn't have to do the "lift and shift", lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• : Katrina3016 --- she cant have huge breasts if she shops at VS ... they dont make HUGE sizes =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Some boobs arent made for those -- lol -- honestly! My sister cannot wear those AT ALL! shes tried every brand,every size,every EVERYTHING lol ... she wears a DD i think. I never had one either, after she said its happens to her lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yeah, they make the double sided tape specifically to hold your clothes to your skin..... but i so forget what it's called. sorry i am not quite helpful lol. maybe ask at the lingerie shop? they might know what it's called

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009