WHAAAAAA!!!!! My dd's WONDERFUL 4 year old preschool teacher is leaving....sniff sniff....

I guess its MEAN of me to hope her other job offer doesn't work for some reason!

My dd is mildly autistic and this particular teacher was SENT FROM HEAVEN to help her....she is perfect match for her!

All the other teachers I have to choose from STINK!

I feel like bawling! And my dd has really grown to love her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in

• I know it really sucks when a teacher who clicks with your child leaves. We had to go through that last year in Jan. I still miss this teacher. She was kind and firm with the kids. My little stinker couldn't pull fast ones with her like he can with the other teachers. After some "frogs" the school has finally found a decent replacement who is good. A little gruff, but he does like her.

Kids can surprise you though. Last year DS1 had a teacher we thought would drive him up a tree. He is very straightforward and loves order. She is ADD and beyond scattered and somehow they clicked. Your DD may find the same kind of relationship where you least expect it.

Good luck!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009