I have a blackberry cell phone

how can i install or downlad this site to it like i download facebook,and myspace to it,but i go to the website of cafemom and i cant download the site to my phone in case im not at home i can use this site on my cell phone

boricua865

Asked by boricua865 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• u just go to internet and type in the website. u cant install cafemom on ur bberry. i go on here all the time from my phone. i just go to the internet and type in the web address and then u sign in
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I didn't install anything to use cafemom on the blackberry! In fact that is my only internet access. I suppose every one is probably a little different. I just go to cafemom and log in.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i have a BB curve and i just go to cafe mom on the web browser on my phone, and for my space go to myspace.com on your phone and it should ask you if you want to use the phone version or the regular internet version and will let you dl it from there
    anarosenewman

Answer by anarosenewman at 8:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009