The race card!

Do you think the people who always play the race card, are racists who are just trying to project their racism onto others to make them feel less guilty? I do.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, when they run out of arguments FOR Obama, they start using the race card, trying to make it look like that's all there is to our distrust of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't know much about it, but to me it seems like people will say or do anything they have to to get their way. Playing the race card is just a tool. I don't even think the people who play it necessarily believe the person is racist, they just say that to make them look bad.

Weird thing is it makes the accuser look bad when the person who is accused is soooo not a racist.

Why all the racist questions on here today?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No, its called.........Calling it as I see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

And might I add, ON MSNBC.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think people who play the race card all the time are just hungry for attention
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• MSNBC defended both sides, I might add.

And as they said, I agree, it is both. Both sides are taking the issue to the extreme when it shouldn't be.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 6:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Oh, and I would add: voicefully. HA HA HA
    urkiddingright

• And might I add, ON MSNBC.

Nice try. I don't even watch MSNBC. Can i pull the stereotypical card on you lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I hate cards btw
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would like to say that I do not think all of these moms on CM are racist. I do think the mouth pieces (Beck, Limbaugh) they are listening too are racist. They cannot stand the reality of a black man in office, when it has been a white man's world for so long. I think most of the people who are listening to these commentator are the sheep and will do their bidding without realizing it is a race issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009