Do babies have nightmares?

What the hell! My baby tends to cry in her sleep. Why is this? she is only 7 months. What can she possibly have in her mind?

nycsexymommy

Asked by nycsexymommy at 6:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I swear my 15 month old has nightmares. I don't know what she is scared of, maybe the dog or something, she isn't old enough to tell me yet! LOL
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL

My son did at that age, too. It's normal. She may be dreaming she is hungry or has a wet diaper or can't reach her dolly.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My daughter is almost a year, she wakes up and cries b/c she doesn't quite know how to put herself back to sleep or she can't find the paci, so I have to lay her back down cover her up and give her the paci.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My son is 15 months and he's done that for a long time now. Sometimes I'll be sitting on the computer and he will start SCREAMING like someone is torturing him..so I fly up the stairs into his room........and he's sleeping. lol I'm not sure what causes it....sometimes he wakes up and cries but I just give him his binky back.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009