You won't belive what she said.....

I had my neice w/ me in my office yesterday. She is 27 months. She is VERY SMART! She knows she only supposed to color on paper. Still I give her highlighter, b/c they easily wash off. I also gave her a whole pad of paper to color. I turn around and she is coloring on my file cabinet. I say "Kyalie!" and she calmly turns to me with the most innocent look she has and says very sweetly "I color auntie's paper." She was coloring the little paper label on the filing cabinet. I can't believe she found that loop hole!!! LOL

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 6:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Kids are so funny!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Thats cute!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kids do say the darnest things.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Too cute. Becareful, there are many more experiences and loop holes to come. Enjoy the ride. And document so when she is older you can share all the fun and cazy things she has done that you have found adorable or in some cases not so adorable. Many older kids, tweens, teens, and even adults like hearing family stories that involved them in some way. With our current technology, such as camera phones, we can capture that moment along with the story. Thank you for sharing such a cute moment in her life and yours.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009