How do I deal with a nosy neighbor?

We live in a trailer park in South Dakota. There is this old lady who is constantly peering out her window at us. Once when I cought her, she just shook her head and kept staring!
She always comes over to say "Hi." More like take another tour of our tiny home. All the while she shakes her head. The other day, she asked Jake if "Mommy was good to him."
WTF??
I told her to mind her own buisness...but she still won't. The other night when I was outside watching the boys play, nursing the twins, she came out and said "Well maybe it would have been better to have an abortion. I usually dont say this...but look at you." She waved a hand tword my life.
I cried so hard that night I thought I was going to drown myself. I love my life. And I would NEVER consider an abortion. I thought my life was getting on track. But after this old lady said that...I don't kow.
Maybe she is right and maybe I am a bad mother. Help? Please? :(

Teen---Momma

Asked by Teen---Momma at 6:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No you're not a bad mom, you shouldn't feel like that if you know you're doing all you can. She's an old hag who probably has no kids or they have disowned her. Next time she's peeking flip her off, or dig out a wedgie or something! In fact I'd march over there with my kids and ask her what she's see's or what is she thinking then tell her to F&%K Off.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Nope! Ignore her and don't let her in your house again. Or just tell her that you are happy and it's better than winding up a mean old bitch like her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You have to stand up to people like that. Tell her that you could have never aborted such beautiful blessings and that your life is so fulfilling that you don't have to worry about what others are doing because unlike her you are happy.
    karmagl

Answer by karmagl at 7:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Now the answer box is showing! I sent you a PM.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 7:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• shes probably just pissed because shes old alone and bitchy and you have a happy family.. tell her her nosy bitchy attitude is why she's all by her self and to deal with her own problems
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• what a bitch! wow i wouldve def went off on her..she's not worthyour tears!! dont you cry!!! i would move if i were you...but if thats not a choice for you then just ignore her..dont let her in your home ever again! shes a piece of trash..a bitter old woman..you are happy and an awesome mom do NOT let her convince you other wise.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• *hugs* ignore her, and if she trys to come over again, don't let her. Its your life, not hers. And its obviously more full of love and care than hers ever was. You made the best choices for you, never let anyone else make you question them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Tell her to STFU! That old woman is just miserable and crotchety! She needs a cat or something! I am sure you are a great mother! So just ignore her. And next time she tries to come over, tell her you are going to call the cops for trespassing. And if she tries talking to your son again you need to tell him it's not ok to talk to strangers. Because that's what she is, a stranger. I am sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope that she leaves you alone. Best of luck! **hugs** And if you ever need to talk to anyone, feel free to message me anytime! : o )
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 7:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• She is jealous of your beautiful family. I feel sad for her.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Not kidding, do what I did to some one who talked to me like that. Tell her to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BE A MISERABLE OLD HAG SOMEWHERE ELSE!
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009