• In the Spotlight:

allrgic reaction to medication

i had a allrgic reaction to my medication but i started 2 medis 2 day apart and i dont know what one it is i stoped the one i thougt it was on friday but i am still breaking out and its not even going away so i guessing its then other on so i stop taking that one today but i wanted to know if anyone knows how long it will take before the rash should go away.

( i know i should calll my DR. i did that why i stoped the 1st one but its not it and the other medi was from another dr and he has not called me back yet )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Health

• have you checked the handout sheet that comes with the medicine that has the reactions on it? You did the right thing by calling your doctor's. I had something like this happened to me 5 years ago. If you are in any medical danger...go to the ER.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• >>>>>>Its just a rash in like 5 places on my body that itch like crazy. i been taking bedarily. it just would go away and i dont know how long ti takes to go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009