• In the Spotlight:

Would you still be friends with her? Am I just being a bitch? (long)

I have been friends with this girl since fourth grade. I'm now thirty years old. She was suppose to get married in June. The day of the wedding I go to get my makeup done and she calls and says "SO and I got in a fight and now he doesn't want to get married". I'm like ok I'll be right over. I get to her house and she is a mess crying and everything. Which I understand who wouldn't be. She tells me they got in a fight the night before over his son. She says he left the house with his son and all his stuff and he said he didn't want to get married. All the bridesmaids are at her house for support. The brides brother calls to talk to the groom. The groom says she is too controlling and doesn't want to change. He is adiment that he doesn't want to get married. A couple hours later someone suggests she check her bank accounts and credit cards because they have joint accts. Mind you She has a house payment, car payment and bills.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 7:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet