What would you do if your DH forgot about your wedding anniversary?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To be honest I wouldn't be upset.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• After 30 years, we have BOTH forgotten a couple of them. It is just what it is. I don't know him, but I would think it wasn't deliberate. Also, he didn't forget your anniversary. He forgot his too. It will be ok.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL Well, I forgot mine this year, so I think I'll give him a free pass! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It's kinda hard to forget our anniversarry. It's January first. So after a night of drinking we go out to a big brunch to celebrate our __ years of wedded bliss. This next year will be 5 years. My brother forgot his ann. one year and his wife was distraught. He went boating with some friends and she was more worried about him than anything because he hadn't called to tell her where he went. Needless to say, he made up for it with a giant gift the next day! lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 7:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Tease him :) He reminded me last year.........It just kinda snuck up on me LOL
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• we both usually forget. we don't need a separate day to celebrate our love.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kinda! It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary! He said it snuck up on him! He wanted to buy me a ring since I never got one! He started saving up! But we're jobless! So that, a honeymoon, vacation Etc.. Just can't happen! Its Sad! But it happens! I don't think it should go unnoticed!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't think he'd forget...but I guess it'd be no big deal...I'd just give him crap for it...and maybe he wouldn't get any action... ; )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Wouldn't phase me. Even when he does remember he doesn't do anything special for that day. This year we went to dinner and a movie. It was our first date in 4 1/2 years. That was it. He doesn't celebrate stuff like that (anniversaries, Mother's Day, birthdays, etc). It makes no difference to me if he remembers or not.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Nothing - he never forgets anything. I'm the one in the family that forgets.. lol!
    HeatherMae55

Answer by HeatherMae55 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009