What do you think? Preggo or PMS?

I am due for my period either the 18th or 20th of September. Ever since ovulation on September 3rd, I have had cramps off and on. I am extremely moody and having bouts of being exhausted. My breasts are not sore but feel like they do before my period starts. I am not trying to get my hopes up, but I just feel a little different.

A little TMI:
i am getting over a yeast infection. 2 days ago I had a little light brown discharge on my underwear. Do you think that could have been from the yeast infection or maybe implantation spotting? It only did it 2 times and was very very light brown.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's so hard to be patient when you are trying to have a baby, but that's what you have to do. So many times we get so excited with the idea that our bodies and minds begin playing tricks on us. This happened a lot to me when we were trying to conceive. I would actually miss my period completely at times because I was so concerned and stressed about it. Your cramps could definately be a result of your infection. And, spotting happens for many reasons. Don't let yourself get too excited until you know for sure so that your bady stays as regular as possible. Though, I would definately treat your body as if you were pregnant, just in case.. best of luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Take a HPT within a couple of days. GL! =)
    GeorgetteKerin

Answer by GeorgetteKerin at 9:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009