Would you Laugh?

Ok so this happened in a church I visited a long while back...

We were all in praise and worship when this man comes down the steps holding his bible. He was looking a bit up tight b/c there were a LOT of visitors there and someone had obviously sat in his seat. The usher (at the very bottum of the steps) continued to encourage him to find another seat at the lowwer level. Well when he decided he would follow her he took one step and missed FIVE! He did a noise dive in the middle of the aisle, face first. He got up and walked away smiling and red as a beet. Me along with the rest of a large group laughed sooooooooo hard that my stomach hurt. Just wondering if you would have laughed too?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 7:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have tried very hard not to.

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL i am laughing pretty hard right now!

Because it was in gods home I would have tried really hard not to but I would have to loss it when i was outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I really don't think that people falling down is very funny. I also don't laugh when people drop dishes or food in restaurants. I get why it was amusing, since he seemed so uptight, but I just don't find people falling to be amusing. That's why I don't enjoy America's Funniest Home Videos. I have seen it when an old woman falls on her butt and people are laughing! A fall can be pretty serious when you're not a kid anymore.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would probably make sure he was ok before I tried to control my out of control laughter. I dont find it amusing when people get hurt from falls but this particular instance would of been beyond my laughter control. I cant seem to control my laugh now and I just read about it...
    froggylou

Answer by froggylou at 8:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I would have laughed, and then felt bad for it later.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009