Auras and Kirlian Photography

In metaphysics, Aura refers to the energy field emanating from the surface of a person or object. This emanation is visualized as an outline of cascading color and may be held to represent soul vibrations, chakric emergence, or a reflection of surrounding energy fields. They are visable with the help of Kirlian Photography.

Do you think we all have these 'fields of color' around us which can tell others about our health and feelings?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes we all have these fields around us and yes they can tell us about our health and feelings. I know of a guy who saw a group of people on an elevator. One thing he noticed was that not one of them had an aura. He paused on this odd coincidence and missed the elevator. Seconds later the elevator cable broke and everyone in it had died. So I am guessing no aura = near death. Kind of a weird story, possibly an urban myth, but I have no reason to doubt the person who told it to me. I've seen a few auras myself. It is rather kewl.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes we all have an aura. Except for the ones near death. At least that is what I have been told from my DH who easily see's auras. I don't see them, but I can feel auras.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• That is so awesome! You mean he can just look at people and see them? Does he understand what they mean and all that?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes he can see them just looking at people. I can too to a point. My problem is I can't stay focused. Yeah he knows the meanings and all. He's spent years practicing so it's like second nature to him. Last time I had mine done it was mostly green with touches of yellow, orange and red.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, I believe we do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am intrigued by this. Can someone explain what the colors mean?!! I dont see them, but wish I could!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• http://www.drstandley.com/metaphysical_aura.shtml HERE IS A SITE WHERE IT TELLS YOU WHAT THE COLORS MEAN.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• How can someone see them? What do you have to do to be able to see this stuff?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009