Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Ok, so this is a long one girls. I got married, and after a couple years, suspected that my husband might be trying to cheat on me once in a while. Then he comes out with "I'm a grown man and can do what i want." We have two kids together, but i left him anyways, especially when my birthday came and I didn't even get a card, and he didn't pay for my vacation, 80 dollars in gas money. So, now, I have the kids in another state, am trying to file PFA's because i was abused by him, but I can't find him to get him served. On top of that, today I found out that he gave me a damn STD, and I KNOW THAT I WAS MONOGOMOUS!!!!! So what would you do with this new information?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • I would contact an attorney.

    Answer by EireLass at 8:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • Is he working? Hire an investigator have him served and make him pay bigtime. You did the right thing by leaving, do you really want him as a roll model for your kids. It make be hard for you but it will be better for all of you in the long run. Dont dwell on what has happened find a way to move forward and enjoy the beautiful kids god has given you. Live is to short to waste it \on someone who is not worth it. Dont let him or the situation take your happiness away. Best wishes.....

    Answer by desperateat48 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.