How to hint for gas money? We need help! Answers please!

My DH goes to swaps. Now our grown DD & her Famiuly like to go. But years ago it was my DH & his Brother! He always took his Truck! Wear & tear getting it drty The gas money for the long trips Etc.. His brother used to help out with Gas money! Well not the last few times! we don't even have a working truck! So we borrow one! His brother has a nice truck. Bought for him. He hardly ever uses it or has miles on it! The problem is we're jobless in our house! We can't afford much .. He is in his 40's lives at home with his parents. Has a high paying job.Bt last swap gain no gs money! Then DH forgot gas altogether.. Then the water pump & other needful things broke down! We an't afford to repair allof this! When we saw his brother the day after the swap. I mentioned to him, you were suppose to remind him to put gas in. He just laughed! If DH takes his brother he can't take our DD & her DH! Should my BIL help with gas? How?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why can't you just ask? "I'll drive if you pay for 1/2 the gas"

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Every body should pitch in for gas.

Answer by louise2 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If you're that bad off, why is your husband even going? If he can't afford to go without borrowing a truck or gas money, he has no business going anyway... that is unless he's earning money by going...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009