Quick, tell me some good brands for clearing up Acne, Pores?

I am going to the Grocery store to buy food for 2 weeks. I have some serious acne. I get pimple like cysts. they are bumpy and they never have a white head. they just stay on my neck, chin and my cheeks. i cant pop them and if you even try. Your going to be in pain! Anyways, i need something really good i can buy now. Neutrogena, Biore etc? exfoliators & scrubs. Even something all natural, which is what i use now. i actually hate anything that has chemicals. i easily will burn on my face, i do have very oily skin but it starts to dry up when i use something that will causes a burning sensation and turn red

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I dont want to use that stuff. All you do is copy and paste that stuff all the time. Please leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• By the way i am not a teen anymore. i am 26 years old and still young but not a teenager. A teens face is totally different of a woman's older skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I started using serious skin care system from HSN a few weeks ago..AWESOME stuff...its was about 40 bux for set but you dont use much so it will last. I have the same kind of sensitive skin and was concerned about using the products, but so far so good.
    Only once I forgot to use sunscreen-not good.

I did use lavender essential oils in mineral oil for a bit, but it didnt do anything about the pimples but make them less red.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would go see a dermatologist dear. What you describe sounds like the type of acne that needs medications like antibiodics. Acne IS A MEDICAL CONDITION! See a Dr
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• here is a link to some ideas you can try.... http://earthclinic.com/CURES/acne.html
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• actually..the honey does work..im in my 20's as well and use honey. it seriously works. andi also think that cystic acne requires antiboitics. i never dealt with that type but honey really does work! trust me! and use doove soap on your face. it'll hydrate as well as not irritate. i found that anything from the dept store really didnt work..nature has the cures:) mainly with diet and such but if you've tried everything thne perhaps a dermatologist can help.gl
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Look at Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne Line. All natural cleansing system with supplements. The problem is not always on the outside, it is on the inside as well. The supplements treats the internal causes to the cyctic acne. Check it out at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or www.arbonne.com. Truly amazing system with a 45 day money back guarantee.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I use Clinique acne solutions. I don't have bad acne but I do tend to break out. This is by far the best stuff I have purchased.

I see the post above mine says Arbonne- I broke out from this line. Everyone is different though.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have never had luck with over the counter acne products not until I tried the Avon Clearskin Professionals Acne Clearing Kit. Its great because its designed for adult skin so it won't dry you out and it cleared my skin up quickly. I've had nothing but rave reviews from my customers as well. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009