How many Cafe Mom's are on this website?

It seems like I see a lot of the same people in the Answers section...are there more on here than I realize?

AngelaKay

Asked by AngelaKay at 8:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There are well over a million moms on this site. I used to never come here but I like asking questions now and then and I love answering the ones that I know answers to (when I see them)! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• what
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes not everyone comes to the answer part or the journals or whatever else there is on here. I have my days sometimes I will check in here and go else where cause there drama queens and the trolls trying to cause problems and have nothing nice to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I guess my question more appropriately would be how many subscribe? Thousands? Tens of thousands?
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 8:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• There are WELL OVER one million Moms on this site and probably a 1/4 million men acting like women. the majority of members here never come to the answer section. probably because they dont know about it or have looked at it enough times to see the many stupid and dumb questions people ask. It tends to piss allot of people off. Makes me wonder why there isnt a law in this country in order to have a child cause there are TONS of Moms who DONT deserve to have kids from what Ive seen here. And allot of other's just to stupid to be alive much less have kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What I meant by "I used to never come here" was "I used to never come to the Answers section". Just had to clarify!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Apparently there are over two million moms!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009