cool ways to tell my parents the sex of my baby

I find out the sex of my baby October 2nd. We are only telling the grandparents the sex. I need creative or funny cute ways to tell them. And I also need name suggestions for girl & boy. And A names for middle names. HELP!!!!

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 8:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take them out for chinese, but before you go, buy your own fortune cookies and replace the fortune inside with one you print up that says...baby girl (or boy) in your future....I'm sure you can come up with better wording.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What if you filled an inexpensive baby bottle with either pink or blue candies?
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Haha love ohwrites suggestion for telling the grandparents! I honestly dont really have any other ideas..but LOVE that!

As names go..

Boys: Nicholas (my DS), Also..Ryan,Aiden,Kaden/Caden, Noah, Daniel

Girls: Abigail, Sophia,Emma, Mackenzie (my DDs)..also...Hannah,Carly, Cara (pronbounced like CARE-ah)

Also for more ideas here is the link to a baby names website. You can see the meaning,origi and popularity of the name! There is even a section where people with that name say if they'd suggest it to new parents & they even talk about any ( if any) bullying experiences they have had that were related to the name( which is always good know as so many kids are so mean these days!)
    http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If the grandparents live close you can have them over for dinner and for dessert make cake or cookies and dye them pink for a girl or blue for a boy to signify the sex of the baby. My friends did this to tell their parents and it was so cute.
    My family lives in another state so for them we sent a frame with the utrasound picture and the frame said Grandma and grandpas little prince. It was really cute
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 8:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• this is like the pp

i saw on the duggars where they went on the today show and they didn't even know the sex of their baby yet but production had a cake and pink would be girl and blue would be boy, so maybe you could take a small cake over, mix in some blue or pink dye into a white cake, and they have to cut it to find out! i thought it was cute.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I took one of the u/s pics and scanned it on one of those machines @ Wal-mart (Kodak picture maker) and added a pink border and the words "Its a girl" and put it in an envelope and had them open it. It cost like 19 cents and they put it in a frame as a keepsake. A friend of mine wrote "Its a boy" on apiece of paper and put it inside a balloon...I also like the cake idea.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• On thanksgiving I had my daughter where a shirt that Im going to be a Big Sister and it had large pink feet and little blue feet on it. ( I was pregnant with a boy)
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 9:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• you can bake a cake with the inside pink or blue so when they cut it they can see the color that would be neat. lol
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009