More Guy Trouble...=(

I never got the chance to tell the guy I was seeing that I was pregnant.
We were at his house watching a movie, and I started getting pains in my abdomen that felt like someone was stabbing me, so naturally I doubled over and started crying. I started bleeding and he called 911 and went to the hospital with me. My doc said everything would be fine so long as I took it easy for the rest of my pregnancy. The only thing the guy could say was "why didnt you tell me you were pregnant?" I was kind of in shock, but I told him the truth...that I didnt tell him because I didnt want him to leave.He told me he would have stayed with me if I had just come out and told him, but since Ive been lying to him for a month he doesnt think the relationship would work...
So Im heartbroken, scared that Im going to lose my baby, and no idea what to do...help?

BabyMama241

Asked by BabyMama241 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I think at this point you should focus on getting ready for your baby, and taking care of yourself..NOT starting a relationship....you are ready to start a relationship when you are able to be honest up front....how would you feel if a guy you had been dating for a month..two months or a year and told you he had kids, or had a girl who was pregnant....you would think he is scum...learn from your mistake....be honest with people and they will be honest with you, any MAN who is going to be good for you and your baby will be a MAN with integrity, who is understanding...so you won't have to be scared to tell him your pregnant. Good luck.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 8:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• He's full of shit, just trying to lay the guilt on you, he sounds like someone who wanted an excuse to get out...maybe he'll come around after he has a chance to process it all ? Sounds like you were scared for good reason..hang in there, you'll love this baby more than you'll ever love any man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Do what the Dr. says, take it easy and focus on you and your baby. In due time the right man will come along.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009