May sound stupid but I think I had my first "VO" last night and need confirmation

OK so I've never had a vaginal orgasm in my life, but plenty of clitoral ones. Last night my hubby and I were doing it doggy style (sorry for the TMI) and it started to feel so good and weird that I made him stop. He asked why and I told him as weird as it sounds it just feels so good that I can't take it, so he told me to turn back around and we kept doing it. I think I climaxed because I couldn't control what I was saying lol or how loud I was.. but wouldn't I know for sure if I did? Also, when it was over it felt tighter inside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• did it put a smile on your face?? if so, it must have been good and whatever it was keep it up:) LOL
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Honey, if you had an orgasm...YOU WOULD KNOW FOR SURE....there would be no doubt in your mind whatsoever.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Hmmm..........I've never had an orgasm through vaginal stimualtion alone, plenty clitorally, but I think I'd know what one felt like, lol. Sounds like that's what you just had. The first time I had an orgasm through oral sex, which was recently, I definitely knew that's what I had. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think people have to judge what an orgasm is to them. I mean not everyone's feel the same way. If it was insanely more pleasureable than any time before, i'd say it was. Try the position again, and see if you can get the same feeling. I didn't understand my first one, till I started doing it the same way more and more, then I realized what exactly it was (((to me))).
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I was 50 before I had my first VO and it was by accident with a toy! There is no doubt about what it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I've only had an O from the clit... Still waiting on the VO! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Well I didn't even know there were different types!! Gosh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009