A sign of a chemical pregnancy???

I'm not due until Friday, but today I was at the store when I felt really wet down there and I started thinking that AF had come early. I went to the bathroom and it was all clear, just it was enough to make me think I had started. Do you think that is a sign that I might be/have been pregnant but something has gone wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• from what i'm reading also a lot of that type of discharge could be a sign of fertility. so you may be or just have ovulated.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• if your preggo it was probably your mucus plug and membrains coming out. How do you go 9 months "thinking" your preggo? You either ARE or Arnt and you go to a Dr when your preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If I am I would only be a few weeks. My LPM Was in August THIS YEAR. I would not consider going 5 months into a pregnancy WITHOUT seeing a dr!! I would want to see a dr. ASAP. I am just asking because AF is supposed to start friday! It just makes me nervous cause I don't know what to think cause it is not normal for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Was it kind of sticky? Could have been CM... Sometimes CM like this can be a sign of pregnancy. If it were whitish... You probably ovulated. Did you have any pains?
    GeorgetteKerin

Answer by GeorgetteKerin at 9:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no pains and it was clear, About 2 weeks ago I had the usual extra, kindof whitish, then it got clear and was like water, but cleared up to being mostly dry. I have been "feeling pregnant" for a few days. I have been expriencing aches, pains, nasea and stuff that I either don't normally have or it worse than normal pms. Can you test the day you are due to get your period and get accurate results or is there a chance it could still come up negative. I really don't want to test and get a "false negative" but I also want to know what's going on with my body. I have been having a really hard time finding a dr, getting a ride, and people talk about everything. I'm still trying to get in to see a dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009