• In the Spotlight:

Do any of you watch the show Dexter?

I started watching it and am now into it! At first it was creepy and Dexter was kinda creepy looking, but as the show went on, I think he gets a bit more attractive. Maybe its just me? Does anyone else think he looked creepy and seems to be better looking? Lol

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I used to love the show, even though it kinda freaked me out, lol. After a while I just could'nt bring myself to watch it anymore, too twisted for me. But, yeah, he was always pretty cute.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I love the show... but from his looks Dexter is not really my type
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Michael C. Hall is HOT! I love the show! I hope I get seasons 1-3 for Christmas!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Love, love, love! I have to wait til each season comes out on DVD because I don't have that channel!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I started watching it when they aired the episodes on CBS. Got into it totally. Very interesting concept. And, now of course, Michael C. Hall,and Jennifer Carpenter (Deb,his sister) are married in real life. Gonna be interesting to see them relate as brother and sister on the show.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009