How many of you could deal with having your in-laws visit for 3 weeks?

I'm about to go insane!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't even handle 3 minutes...you have my pity..and my utmost respect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Die, oops wrong post, but yeah I would die.
    Anonymous

• Oh Gosh! How AWFUL!! One afternoon with mine is all I could take!! You have my sympathy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• im sorry. i might be able to take my mother in law, but the rest omg. we had my sister in law for 3 weeks and i about murdered her. we almost left her in estes park and made her take a cab or bus home or w/e. nightmare!!!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Before we moved my MIL lived a 4 hour drive away. And whenever she was in the mood (or lost her job again) she just drove up to see us... In the middle of the day just standing in front of my door and then stayed for sometimes just a few days, sometimes weeks... and she always brought her entire laundry with her and asked me to wash it for her... and she never had money, when I went grocery shopping she just went shopping too and made me pay for it...
    It drove me crazy... If you wanna come see us at least give me a call and ask me if it's ok.
    But - lucky me - we moved far far away!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Not a chance...........I would leave, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Like, stay at my house? Umm, no, I couldn't handle that, not even for a weekend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I could with the right amout of alcohol!! LOL!!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 9:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I could and I did, many times when they would come to visit us. They were very nice,polite, mannerly people. I miss them. They passed away many years ago. Try to appreciate your family/ in-laws before it is too late. All it takes is being tactful and cheerful and people can always get along.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• wow...3 weeks?! i love my in-laws almost as much as my own parents, but 3 weeks is a LOT of time! my fil is coming this weekend but he never stays long enough. my mil (DH's parents are divorced) is very high strung & likes things to be done a certain way...and so am i...so a week is about all i can take w. her at my house. but if we're at her house its all gravy b/c i can relax.

maybe you could get some chocolate & sit on the toilet till you can feel your sanity returning...it helps me w/ my toddler haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009