Sex addiction anyone?

Is anyone out there a sex addict, know a sex addict or know anything about the addiction? If so, is there any information you can give me?I am pretty convinced I am one... Please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Health

• Look for an SA meeting in your town, call in advance, tell them you want to come in, ask them if they do accept females, some do not, if they do not they may be able to tell you where you can go for group counseling. My ex is a sex addict, and its not funny, its a sad compulsion just like alcoholism or any drug addiction. The problem is that you are addicted to your body's natural reaction to the stimulus.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 9:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• uhm, is that a joke?
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 9:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I think we should treat this question with seriousness. This woman obviously believes she has a problem....

Anyway...I am not a therapist, so I can't really tell you if you are a sex addict or not. I would look up signs and symptoms of sex addiction in women if I were you and see what the professionals say about it and how to get past it if you are one.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Thank you very much "loweencope". I know this sounds crazy, but I am being dead serious about this. I have looked up all the symptoms and most of them are me to a T. I just dont know how to talk to my doc about this or what to say. I was hoping to find someone else out there who knows where I am coming from. Thanks again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009