child cutting own hair.

My little girl cut her hair today. It has a big gash in the back and bald spot on side. Have any other mothers of color went through this? How did you get your child hair to grow back? How long will it take her enthic hair to grow back? This never happen to me and she had long hair. I don't know what to do about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes. My daughter cut off all her bangs right before Christmas- about twenty years ago. I love those Christmas pictures! Although I didn't at the time. It happens. It will grow back. Get plenty of pics and you will laugh at it someday!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I cut my eyebrows when I was little. Then they grew back bushy. I was only like 5.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009