How can I learn to move my body like Shakira?

Seriously, I am watching her on America's Got Talent. Is she even human? How can I DO THAT? Can I just trade my body for hers? She is hot, hot, HOT! I don't think I would ever put clothes on if I looked like her and had those moves. It's like her hips are their own separate person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could but I think it would kill me.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 9:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree...I know DH would love it if I could move like that...but alas, I have a difficult time walking without tripping. UGH.LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• its easy for the most part it takes pratice to get as good as shakira i lost a lot of weight by doing belly dancing
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Remove all of your bones... LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• take belly dance class... it wont make you like her but will get you in the right direction :o)
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In1bptHtm0I

thats the how to vid and has the full work out try it and enjoy its easier than you think, i practice the hip moves while doing dishes lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• to get that limber do yoga and palates, anyone can move like that with practice and a good work out i have a friend who is a size 22 and she moves like a goddess even at that size
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OP: I've done belly dance before.....but still....she is better than anyone I've ever seen. Far beyond most of the other professional belly dancers. Does anyone have the name of a good Belly Dancing DVD? I've done The Goddess Workout before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE LIKE SHAKIRA!!! OMG!! DH would too, I'm trying to get into belly dancing and see how close I can get... doubt I'll ever be nearly as good as she is but I can make some effort. I don't know any good tapes, I was going to get into the classes, they are all over the place too.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• belly dancing work out dvd or class
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009