My son ate some of our KY Jelly. Should i be concerned? It dosen't say anything on the bottle about treatment if consumed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if its just plain k y with no funny stuff added dont worry about it -- KY is water soluble he'll poop it out later
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• if you are really worried about it, call the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 they will be able to tell you if its a problem or not (and have probably heard worse things being eaten).
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• doesn't the bottle say 'keep out of reach of children'?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i woudlnt worry like pp said its water soluable if he didnt have a reaction to it than hes fine.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• it doesn't seem to matter how much you try to stay ahead of them, they outsmart you at every turn! Toddlers are so much fun... your post made me smile!
    evasmom178

Answer by evasmom178 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• First, when your child gets into something, call the Poison Control Center. The number is 1-800-222-1222.

Second, no he should be fine. My son drank a bottle of the KY warming liquid we had (I freaked of course) and PC said it wasn't harmful, at the worse he might get an upset tummy (he didn't). He also ate a whole bottle of gummi vitamins, took a sip of rubbing alcohol and got into something else I think. I freaked out every single time, but fortunately everything was fine (and confirmed w/ PC) and I learned to be better about keeping things out of his reach.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 12:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Your question really made me laugh.. because it sounds like something my daughter would do...
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 12:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2009