he can be so dumb sometimes

Okay so me and my hubby share a car
so on somedays I just wan to stay home and relax he takes the car and stays at work
no heres where im upset

He left to lunch at I guess 5pm its now 6:51pm and his job has been calling my phone looking for him. his lunch should have been over at 6pm.

anyway
no Im started to get pissed off
1. I think he might be in his car passed out like he usually will do but he over slept
2. maybe he did that and somethine bad happened

I really dont know I cant drive to go look for him, well because he has the damn car
what should or canI do. Im getting more and more upset as I type

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be PISSED.....and when I did get a chance to talk to him I would most definitely let him know. Sounds like his employer is getting seriously irritated too...and if he doesn't want to join the large number of unemployed people he needs to pull his head out of his ass....quickly...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• And for the record...I hope that nothing bad happened to him honey...I am sure that you are right about falling asleep though if that is what he tends to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Doesn't he have a like phone?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OP

no he doesnt bring his cell phone to work. Im pissed off right now there is always that possibility that something awful happened but I dont know. This hasnt happened before but I think 1st post gets what Im saying. We need his pay check, im on leave right now and dont go back to work until Mid January...I know he will get written up for this...UUGGHHH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Post later and let us know if he's okay!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009