avon

does anyone sell avon. i want to sell avon but i dont have a phone so they can contact me what should i do where should i go. help. i live in the valley california

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 9:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can do it online. My mom sells Avon online.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• im not with Avon but...

If you have a microphone you can use skype, they sell phone numbers for cheap.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I tried to sell Avon, but I had no luck with it. :o(
    KrissyJones

Answer by KrissyJones at 1:02 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You know...honestly...before you get all into Avon, check how many people there are in your area who already sell Avon. I live in a town with so many Avon ladies that when I tried to sell it I couldn't get any sort of business because everyone bought from this lady and this person bought from this guy because ZOMG he was a dude selling Avon. Check out something with less sellers. I know a Lia Sophia lady who makes 2,000 a month doing shows because she's one of 4 in the area.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If you are looking to get in to Avon or any home business you will need a phone. I would suggest looking in to a Magic Jack. I have one and love it! Otherwise it will be really hard for anyone to get their orders to you or let you know when things change... In fact with Avon you are not even allowed to sign up to join if you don't have a phone. It's one of their secureity measures... So you will need one. If you really want to sell and you are willing to get at least a cheap phone, let me know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 12:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Maybe look into a prepaid phone, or just get a cell phone with the very basic set up until you can afford more. Maybe use a good friends phone when needed even. This is what I do from home...

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    If Avon doesn't work out, let me know if I can help with any questions or anything. Have a great day!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I've had a lot of luck with Avon. You don't have to use a phone to contact a rep! You can actually sign up online! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum you can sign up right there and the kit will be mailed to you! If you sign up this week you get your first 6 campaigns of your website for free. I do most of my sales online to customers. Its a great way to make money! i'd be more than happy to help you out once you get started. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009