Do you ever just feel like crying and you don't know why?

Not that time of the month, kids are great, no marriage issues, bills are paid...but I am such a mess! My emotions are just crazy lately!

(not really a fun question, but not sure what category this would fall into)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if its been going on for 2 or more weeks it would be considered depression in which you should see a doctor, of anything just to get a good counselor to talk with. but, part of life is that sometimes you just feel depressed. try some st. johns wort.. its supposed to help with depression. its an OTC herb.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, especially now that I am pregnant.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, I do and I;ve spoke to others who have felt the same lately. Some are wondering if it is SAD. We really didn't have much of a summer and not the fall is just around the corner, days are getting really short and soon we will be indoors a lot due to the colder weather. Lack of sun shine and short on vitamin D. Have you thought about a SAD light? Good luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• it happens to me a lot. i dunno whats wrong w/ me, but im not depressed & things have really turned up for us lately. its like every single thing (no matter how small) really gets to me...especially stuff on tv...and sometimes its for no reason at all. i never had this problem till i had my DD, so i blame it on that haha. i use to be able to keep from crying no matter what i was feeling but then i popped out that baby & its crying-for-no-reason central!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• maybe you have a hormonal inbalance?
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yes, but then again I'm 36 weeks preggo so my hormones are all over the place..lol.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ya when i was pregnant lol
    so when i start crying for no reason i think i might need to take a test lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would think it's depression unless your pregnant. I was depressed once upon a time and that is how I was. I went to doc and got med and got better, so good luck and be happy! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i cry all the time. but then again I am 23 weeks pregnant and my hubby is deployed.

it definitly sounds like something is going on with you though. it won't hurt to talk to your doctor about it, they can probably find a way to get you some relief.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• {{{Hugs}}}
    Yes, I tend to cry for no reason or over little things. I don't know if it's hormonal or just my sensitivity, but sometimes I chuckle about it once I've got it out of my system.
    Let it out so you can feel refreshed after. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009