Are there any Mom's taking on line classes right now?

If so...I'd like to chat with you. I'm taking online classes right now and everything is going well. I'm glad I made that choice. It is so much better time wise with being a single mom and working a full time job. I have always wanted to earn my degree but was unable to...until now. Let me know if any of you are doing this as well....I'd love to add you as a friend on my page.

Thanks,

Kristi

Urthangel

Asked by Urthangel at 10:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in

• I am studying online to get my birth doula certification. It's so nice to be able to work at my own pace and when I have time! =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I am attend University of Phoenix online to become an early childhood teacher. It's awesome and I'm so proud of myself; I'm sure you feel the same way and Congrats on going back to school!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Both my DH and I are taking online college classes. It is nice to be able to do it from the ease of our home, but its still very time consuming. Not as easy as I foolishly anticipated. But I'm glad to be doing it.
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 12:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yep, just one though and the other 4 I am taking on campus. I actually just needed another class to get some credits to keep my financial aid, but didn't have the time to be on campus any longer.
    I am so so glad that I chose to do online. I usually am doing my classwork right before I go to bed, so I am not missing time with my kids. I think I will continue with it during the summer too. Maybe then I will be able to graduate before my children do.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I am.
    I'm currently taking Accounting and Business computing classes. the teacher of the former is great, but the teacher of the latter makes me want to tear my hair out. NOTHING about the stucture of the class or the lab (so it's actually two classes) is clear.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm taking classes with the University of Phoenix online. I love it!!
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I am taking classes with the University of Phoenix to get my Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education. Before I started at UoP I was at Axia College of the University of Phoenix for 18 months and got my Associate degree in Paraprofessional Education
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2009