Does anyone else watch True Blood?

I am absolutely in love with that show!! Only thing is that I didn't get to see the last part of the season finale!! can someone please tell me what happened?

trintensmom19

Asked by trintensmom19 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• where did you stop watching...
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Andy and Jason become closer (they'll never be friends, but I think they're now as close as they're going to get), Bill and Sookie go on a date and then it cliff hangs us!
    benellamom7

Answer by benellamom7 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Ok thank you I saw the beginning and parts of the middle but I wasn't able to watch the very end. I saw where Bill sent Sukie that dress and told her about their night out but I wasn't able to see what happened when they went out. Thanks again
    trintensmom19

Answer by trintensmom19 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yeah, there's a big cliffhanger during their date.

(SPOILER AHEAD!)

Bill proposes to Sookie. She asks to use the bathroom before she answers and while she's gone, Bill is kidnapped by someone. All we see are black leather gloves and a silver chain stretched across his neck. Sookie comes back saying "Yes, I will marry you!" and the restaurant is topsy-turvy and Bill is gone.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• OMG!!! It had to have been the blond headed guy i always forget his name!! Thanks for letting me know i didn't want to have to wait til the season came out on dvd to be able to see what happened!! Thank you so much, I can't wait for next season.
    trintensmom19

Answer by trintensmom19 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009