does anyone think trucker have roadrage?

i swear they just don't watch what they are doing. It seems like they have to hog the lanes or they are slow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its like that a lot bc they run so many dang hours. my dad used to drive trucks, and a good friend of the family's is a driver, so they're not all bad. but there's also a good amount of speed to keep them awake. its crazy how many hours they're on the road, and how many log books they use at one time to get away with it. i drove from ar to cali recently, and had a lot of not fun experiences with crazy truck drivers!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I do think some of them are crazy drivers and should not be on the road not all
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I feel alot of them "become" that way because

alot of people do not respect the trucks on the road..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• As a truckers wife, some trucks do that but i have also seen cars do alot of stupid moves, sp really you shouldn't think it always the trucks fault cause i have seen and been in a road rage accident because of a stupid man in the pick up was drunk and drugged up.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Semi wife, Why do two big rigs run side by side down the highway and go UNDER the speed limit backing up traffic for miles???? I have seen this several times on I-75 and I-81, as well as I-10.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I hate when 2 semis drive side by side to help regulate traffic flow. I understand the importance of this move- but it always seems to happen right before I pass one! My grandpa was a truck driver his whole life, so I try to cut them some slack...
    but some of them seem a little crazy. Swirving over the center line of the interstate, speeding up and then driving really slow. I sometimes wish they would just pull over and take a nap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My DH is a truck driver and is very respectful to the other cars on the road. We were in my vehicle one day and there was a truckdriver that wouldn't let another car merge on when he had an open lane, and my DH was like, "I hate truck drivers like that; it gives the rest of us a bad name!"
    Sarah246

Answer by Sarah246 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You know momof2boys it could be alot of things why trucks are side by side, car in front of them slow, your speed timing got turned down and is high then the other it also depends on the engine that is in that trucks, there are different clutches in the semi like a 15 speed a 18 speed why are you asking me this any way?
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I SHE IS TRING TO START A FIGHT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009