Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im curious...

this may or may not be a stupid ? to some, but my so & i are trying to get prego & we know im fertile but we want to see if he is. So is there a specific Dr. he needs to go to or just his normal Dr.?

Thanks in advance!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (1)
  • im pretty sure he can just go to his normal doctor and if he cant do it then atleast he will send you to someone that can do it GL!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN