zits!!!

i swear its like i'm 12 again! Its all over my neck and everything! Stupid depo shot.....its really annoying the heck out of me lol......know what i mean?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm 4 months preg. and my back reminds me of when i was 16. BACKNE IS GROSS!!! I don't even wnat to do it doggy style with my husband anymore because I am so grossed out by it (he doesn't mind, though).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• UGH I was on depo for 9mths and I'll never do it again! I gained 70 pounds, for real, so if you are anything like me you should be more concerned with that than zits. I don't remember the zits so it probably goes away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• so far i've only gained a few lbs (which i'm still not happy with) i also had all the pregnancy symptoms (even took 4 yes 4 HPTs and they all came out - )......this is my 3rd shot this time around, and you can guarantee that next month i'm not getting anymore....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i got one shot of the depo shot
    it made me so sick
    so now im on implanon (sp?)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009