Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


this may or may not be a stupid ? to some, but my so & i are trying to get prego & we know im fertile but we want to see if he is. So is there a specific Dr. he needs to go to or just his normal Dr.? I have also posted this in the Prego forums!

Thanks in advance!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • not sure but the easiet thing would to be just call his dr. but i do know you can order fertility test kits online as well (i think has them)

    Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • O WOW!!! Thank you so much!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • The sperm count tests done through the doc's office are easy and cheap. The ones you buy online are expensive and require microscopes, etc. My hubby went to his regular doctor who ordered the exam. Be sure to have a copy of the results sent to your OB/Gyn.

    Answer by TTC2Long at 12:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • My obgyn ordered the exam for dh, and the results were sent to her.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.