Do you have a family member that is a cougar?

I do and i call her man tabpole lol. but anyway how do you feel about it and the show that is coming out about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't. But there is one that I know of. She is about fifty. She wears very thick blue eye shadow with thick black eyeliner. She wears cut off t-shirts and jean shorts (not to mention the cellulite ruffle canyons all over her arms and legs). She dresses like a loose twenty year old. The only guys she gets are convicts in/out prison (halfway) houses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have one in my family but i don't call it that way i kind feel disrepect if i did say that to my sister even when she is older then me.
    How do i feel about it? well i can't tell her what to do. she is old enough to pay bills,live and learn, old enough to drink and i'm not her parents so she can do whatever plzs her and i still lover her no matter what she choose in life just as long she is happy and the show well i don't know yet, prolly won't watch it.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Um...i have family members who look hot over 35 and dress in a more stylish fashion. The don't go after trashy men though or younger ones.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009