WHO HAS THE BEST TALENT ON AMERICAN'S GOT TALENT ?

NOW THAT WE NO KEVIN SKINNER WON!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Kevin was great,and I'm so happy he won. He deserved it. I also thought Barbara Padilla was awesome,and Lawrence Beamon. I honestly thought it would come down to those two. I also loved the Texas Tenors. And, who couldn't love Grandma Lee? But,as I said, I'm glad Kevin won. Hopefully, we'll hear from him soon. Oh,and I also really liked Drew Stevyns. What a cutie!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I loved Kevin skinner and I voted for him. He sings from his heart. He deserved it. I'm very disappointed that there isn't more entertainment news coverage about him winning though. Actually there is no news coverage that I could find...Yahoo, local news even I know I've seen highlights of winners on American Idol all over the internet the moment they won.

The one story I did find on him said "can you believe it?" like it was a shock this man could even win. Sometimes it's the underdog, not the favorite that DESERVES to win. I can't wait til he comes here to vegas, I'm hoping to see him perform and I don't really like much country music to be honest. He was good. He was the best and I also loved that Grandma lee...she was cute! Loved her in the little magic act they had with the "rejects" from the past shows when she was in the wedding gown with pierce. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Cinder,that was so cute! The skit with the rejects,where her and Peirs were in wedding clothes. He really showed his sense of humor,and silly side,as well.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• That skit was cute! You are right CinderAmethyst He should get more coverage.... I live in Southern IL and last night the news had his sister on the phone and they said when he gets home they want to interview him in person.... I think That will be a show I will watch from start to finish. I hope the dancing acts like fab five and recycled percution do wellon their own I think they will though. The voices of glory made me cry every time i heard them and someone will pick them up too! Congrats to everybody they did outstanding. GO SKINNER!!!!!!!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009