He wont stop cheating on me with family..

DH just cheated on me for the 6th time...and this time it was with my sister, last time it was my cousin and the other 4 were random skanks...I dont know what to do, we have 3 kids together and have been married 2 years, i dont want to live without him so far I havent told him to get out..I just refuse to talk to him, but I cant leave him, I cant live without him, but I want to make him stop, how do I get him to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you get a backbone and leave his ass.. he will NOT stop so unless you want to be a doormat your whole life get some self respect and leave!
    anarosenewman

Answer by anarosenewman at 11:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• cut off his winkey and leave his ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't think he is going to stop. It will be hard, but try to take care of yourself and your kids and stop supporting his loser ass. As for your sister- what a slutty bitch. Sorry to be so crude, but that is your husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You like living w/a cheating liar? Your call I guess but I wouldnt do it.
    Anonymous

• wow that is F/ing CRAZY!!!! get out of there !! and what is wrong with your sister, she's your family, what a awful person to do that to your own sister, i'd kill my sisters, and your cousin!! wow!!! What a D!ck !!!! GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• One time with a random skank, I could probably deal with, but my sister and cousin.....not happening. I know you have kids, but if you let him treat you like this, what are they going to learn. They will know, especially since he hasn't even had the decency to be discreet.

As for your sister and your cousin, clearly they have no respect for you.

I'm very concerned for you. I think you need some counseling so that you value yourself more. You deserve to be treated better than this by all of these people. Please check into some counseling for yourself whatever else you do.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• even if I wanted to leave, I have no way to support myself and three kids, I cant get a decent job, all I have is a high school diploma, DH wont let me go to college because he wont stay home and watch the kids while I go to night school, he refuses to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You can't change a guy. They will change when they are ready. so i basically would do the old sytle of cutting the nuts off and learn how to be a mom that can stand up for herself then be a hanger and get taken out of the closet when he think he has a need
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You can live without him and you really can't make him stop. You say you love him, but do you really? Love has to go both ways and he obviously doesn't love you because if he did he wouldn't be knockin boots with your sister. Your pretty much teaching your children that cheating is OK, if you have daughters they'll learn to get walked over just like you and your boys will learn how to be douche bags. Is that what you want for your children? Ultimately there isn't anything anyone on here can tell you to make you wise up its just going to take a huge wake up call, and if him sleeping with your sister isn't good enough, god knows what it will take.

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 11:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would kick my sister's ass than kick him in the junk than throw all his shit out in the front yard and set it ABLAZE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009