Are you proud of me?

Okay... I asked a question a couple of nights ago or a night ago about my ex wanting me to go hang out with him and his parents (we were together for two years but I finally had enough of his alcohol problem and being verbally abused because of it) Anyways, I told him that there was no need to pretend and mislead his parents, that he needs to tell them the truth about us not being together anymore and that after the other night, no more 4 me. He responded by telling me that he thought we were just splitting til he got his act together and that he really wants me to go. He wrote a couple more times and is trying to put the guilt trip on me by saying that I am ignoring him and that I dont care but I havent responded to any of them... Im proud of myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• good job!!! don't let him suck you in....
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 11:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Good for you!!!! Keep it up, don't give in!
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes very proud and don't let him sweet talk you back in, good job momma
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009