Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wont stop cheating on me with family..

DH just cheated on me for the 6th time...and this time it was with my sister, last time it was my cousin and the other 4 were random skanks...I dont know what to do, we have 3 kids together and have been married 2 years, i dont want to live without him so far I havent told him to get out..I just refuse to talk to him, but I cant leave him, I cant live without him, but I want to make him stop, how do I get him to stop?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (24)
  • leave him, duh if he hasnt stopped he wont, and what kind of sister and family do u have that would do that with ur Dh.... sounds like u need 2 get rid of them all

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • sounds like your whole fam is toxxxic! move on with your children.yo deserve better than a loser, so what yiou're really saying is "i cany live without being cheated on" thats what you're saying! realize and move forward!! you need to. you only have one life to live. and you need someone who loves and respects you enough not to cheat. one time sure it can be forgiven if truly sorry ,but if its constant as you said SIXTH time than he doesnt care for you.

    Answer by naturepeace at 11:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • you can't teach an old dog new tricks...especially since he knows no matter what he does "you can't live without him you can't leave him" he knows this and will continue to disrespect you and your marriage...and what kind of family do you have? your sister? shame on her....I am so sorry that you have to deal with this and I can't imagine having a man like that....this sounds petty but maybe you should fight fire with fire....(i don't usually say that) but since he don't care about your feelings...give him a taste of his own medicine....he got a brother? cousins? of his own....I don't know what to tell you...Why would your sister do that? thats so mean....and selfish...and gross....I wish you luck....I hope you find the courage to leave the scum bag!!!!!

    Answer by abbyg at 11:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • even if I wanted to leave, I have no way to support myself and three kids, I cant get a decent job, all I have is a high school diploma, DH wont let me go to college because he wont stay home and watch the kids while I go to night school, he refuses to

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • GET OUT NOW!!! TAKE YOUR KIDS AND LEAVE!!! and never look back...what a JERK to say the will find love with a man that wont do that to you!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • hire an attorney....its called child support and alamony..and if you have proof of his cheating....then enjoy throwing his stuff on the front lawn and changing the locks....find an attorney....if you have no proof of his cheating GET proof....start planning girl...but DON'T leave your house...or your kids...ever...keep them in your care.

    Answer by abbyg at 11:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • you can get help from can get dont have to deal with that!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • Why are you even asking such a question? Do you really think anyone on here will tell you what you want to hear? You need to step back and ask yourself why you allow this to happen. All I can do is shake my head at this question.Good luck.

    Answer by ronjwake at 11:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • its not fair, I bet if he were with another woman he wouldnt cheat on her, what am I doing wrong?? why arent I enough for him, I do everything I can to make sure hes happy and its never enough, we have sex every night

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • I don't care what you have or don't have. You can get a job. You can get state assistance...foodstamps, help with housing, utilities, WIC(if kids are 5 and under), food banks, etc. There is a lot of help out there. You do NOT have to deal with that. Fear of the unknown is holding you back. But you would be much happier without him running around and you stressing about it all the time. I'd kick him out, change the locks, and hire an attorney. Actually I'd hire an attorney first.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.