climax?

i dont think i have ever climaxed before... i am 19. i wud kno tho, right?
when my boyfriend performs oral on me, it feels so good i get to the point where i have 2 stop. have ne of u ever squirted? he wants 2 order this book on it. jus curious. or when we do it doggy style, it feels great. sometimes he has me screamn... (sorry 4 the TMI) but idk...
wat does it feels like? n how wud i go about making it happen?

jus really curious. sorry if its 2 much.

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have squirted. It was awsome!!! that was many yrs ago before kids. now we just don't have that kind of time(it takes a lot of effort), lol. I find being on top is my go to position to get an O. Also play with yourself to find out what it's like. vibrators are great, put it on your clit. my first O I got from a tip I overhead once. Position yourself under the tub faucet and let the water run over it. best climex!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• First of all please spell correctly, it looks very uneducated when you type like that. Second, if you were to orgasm you would definitely know it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• y do i have 2 act educated? i kno how 2 spell its jus easier this way.
    n ur answer wasnt that helpful
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/dailybuzz/healthy_living/841/3_Ways_Women_Can_Have_Orgasms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Definitely try the warm running water on your clit. You will have the best O. As for AP at 12:16pm stop being so snooty and go 2 slp : P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2009