DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEATH PENALITY?

SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE AND SO MANY DONT, BUT WHEN ITS OUR SMALL CHILDREN THAT DIE INA BRUTAL WAY, THEN SOME ARE ALL FOR IT! IF ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE HONEST, IF IT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER GRANDBABY, THAT WAS BRUTELLY MURDERED , HOW WOULD YOU FEEL THEN? GOD SAYS TO OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND SUCH AS THE LAWS OF HEAVEN , I JUST WANT TO HEAR PEOPLES FEEDBACK ON THIS THANK YOU !!!!!

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I believe in it very much, and for that matter I think crimes against children should be punishable by death in some cases. They took the life of another person or took the innocence away from a child in a sense killing a part of that child. Why take the chance that they'd be on the street again to kill someone else.

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I believe in the death penalty in cases of rape, murder and incest. Regardless of who commits the crime or who is the victim.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 12:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I believe in the death penalty, if they are 100% certain that the inmate is guilty.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GRANDBABY ! ! BUT HELL YA THE PEARSON THAT KILL A NOTHER PEARSON SHOULD FRY THERE ASS'S ! ! SORRY TO SOUND SO MEAN BUT THATS HOW I FEAL ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It does exist so I do believe it is there

but no I do not believe we have the right to take away a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• That made me really think on is I believe on that..I somewhat do and dont think its right to take away a life! I really couldnt say..I will have to get back to you on that...
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 1:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I never believed in it. Until I had children. I don't believe in it as a means of revenge, or eye for an eye.

Its just that child molesters and serial killers can't seem to control themselves. And if ending their lives makes the world safer for children? Then, yes their lives should end. No child should have to lose their life or innocence at the expense of a predator's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• In this country no. We have the ability to keep them locked up, alone and miserable. Death would be so easy for them. Let them live with what they did. Be reminded of it everyday.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I oppose capital punishment just as vehemently as I do abortion. They are both forms of murder. We don't live in a theocracy,so there's usually no way to know with certainty if a person is guilty or not. Capital punishment can and has been used on innocent people. Only God should decide who lives and dies.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with it, and actually think they should do more of it. It cost ALOT of money to keep these dirt bags in prison. If they are sentenced to life without parole, then they obviously did something pretty bad, and I dont think they deserve three meals a day and a roof over their head.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2009