If you have a dog...

Do you feel like you always smell like dog? I went to the pet store today and held one puppy and that's all I can smell now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember walking into certain people's homes that smelled like dog and other dog owner's homes did not. I wonder why that is?
    We had a small dog, but it never smelled like dog. Instead, because he liked to pee inside every now and then, the room he peed in most smells like urine and makes me gag. We've shampooed the carpet, to no avail, so when we can afford new flooring we're tearing the carpet out.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• OP here, It's not a bad smell. Just smells like a dog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No....not unlessthey smell, like a bad smell, not just dog or puppy smell. I hate wet dog smell, unless it's after a bath.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Not at all. I feel like I have a furry kid though lol he acts just like my kids do. He doesn't believe me when I tell him he is a dog!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• IT DONT BOTHER ME ! I HAVE 8 DOGS SO I KNOW I TAKE A SHOWER AND WASH MY CLOSE AND WASH MY STUFF ON MY BED THATS ALL IT BATTERS . IF SOME BODY HAS A PROLBEM ABOUT IT TELL THEM TO KISS YOUR ASS ! BECOUSE I LOVE MY PETS ! LOVE YALL ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i don't really give my dog the chance to smell. she gets a bath every other weekend. the only thing she ever smells like is shampoo or dirt. she loves to roll in the dirt lol. and the only thing that smells like her is her bed and it gets washed when she gets a bath
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2009