ghetto b*tches

so i live in a city that is pretty small, so if you grew up here and still live here, chances are you will meet alot of people who end up knowing the same people as you. i just started a new job and so, that is the current situation. well, i am in my late-20's and some of the ladies i work with are mid-30's, but still act like ghetto b*tches...talking about how one's man is "locked up" and "so and so is snitchin' on people." so, not the convo i expect to hear ladies of their age talking about, and especially not at work. is it just me or does anyone else think its time for them to grow up??? they have teenage daughters for crying out loud. what kind of example are they setting? i was not a saint when i was younger, but becoming a mom made me want better things in life...how do people stay hood rats for life???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. This post made me laugh, thanks:)

I guess I just wouldn't listen to them, to each their own.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Isn't it horrifying? That's why I moved away from the hood.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I had to chuckle at this post. Sadly, there are many women that don't realize they are just that, grown women.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• to each their own i guess. that's them and they aren't going to change for anyone
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Some people never grow up. It's ashame they have teenagers who will not get the opportunity to have parents who act more like adults.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Im suprised no one got offended yet...ususally people on this site are up each others asses by now...I think that those kind of people will never grow up and realize what life is about...they will be stuck in their shi* hole of a life and never amount to anything...sorry if this is mean but its true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009