they wont die

i have had lice for a month now nothing will kill them i have tried tea tree oil, i have tried leaving conditioner in my hair, i have used otc nix 4 times, i went out and bought the rid metal combs so i can check my hair every day, and everyday i get 1-2 bugs not little bug either, im haveing the same trouble with dd hair, i have bought spray to spray r beds, furniture, i have put her stuff animal in the dryer and the ones who cant go in the dryer go in a bag,i treated r hair bands and brushed repeatilyi have never had them this bad befor, im afraid im going to have to cut r hair, dd hair is down to her middle back and so aint mine, i really dont want to take this rout...grrr what can i do more that im not doing already? btw im 12 weeks preg and yes dr said i could use the nix and be safe

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 12:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• god i went through that so bad with my daughter an my son try using rid not nix and keep it in longert than the normal time i left it in my kids hair for 30 minutes but my trick is after i apply i add plastic rap to there heads all around so none of the bugs have a chance on excaping an they cant breath under that trust me works due it that day how i said and then repeat 3 days later same way sure enough they will be gone then before ur child goes any where gel an hairspray her hair maybe its a kid in here class or somewhere who has it any further help email me on here ill help!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• the other day a lady on here said she had lice and she used mouth was, she got it all over her hair wrapped it and let it sit for 15-20 minutes and she said it killed all the lice, so maybe this will work for you
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You can cut and thin your hair
    that is what I did when i was in 2nd grade when I got lice nothing worked so we had to cut my hair and thin it out then stuff worked.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• when I had it as a kid my mom put all of our stuffed toys and bedding in the big black garbage bags with the lice spray and left it like that for 2 weeks, then washed it. for my hair she used rid. put it in my hair, used one of the combs, then put plastic wrap over my hair and let it sit. she also had me sit out in the sun so it would get warm. I had VERY long VERY thick hair and that did the trick. if they come back again, my guess is that someone at school has it and isn't being treated. you can also flea bomb your house. they sell them at grocery stores and work for lice too.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• oh...and be sure to use enough product to completely saturate your hair
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• get somebody else to check you rhair as you must not be getting the eggs out proply , i spend up to 3 hours going through my daughters hair as i litruly go strand by strand i never use lotions i just use comb and fingers to get rid, but if you arent getting rid of them you defo arnt getting them out proply
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2009