What did you think when Wilson said "You Lie"?

I am sure most of you know that he said this to Obama. I have to admit, I suport Wilson. What are your thoughts on it?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it was rude. He's an idiot, I wouldn't believe anything he says, and have no interest in his opinions. On the other hand, I never heard of him until this incident, so he probably accomplished his goal: "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME."
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Stacy while like you I never heard of him until this took place, I disagree with you. I think he brought forth some changes that needed to be made regarding the bill they are wanting to pass. He spoke up when nobody else would. That makes me glad he is doing his job.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would have respected him more if he hadn't apologized for what he said. If he had to speak up like that, he should have at least had the balls to stand by it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Anon I dont think he had a choice but to give in and say he was sorry. Do you really think Pelosi would of had it any other way?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I don't any local news channels and i wan to follow what you are discussing, where is the website where i can watch this convo or read about what was said
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You can pull it up on youtube Bluesdawg02. Since you haven't seen it I am curious to your thoughts when you do watch it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Why are you making excuses for him and defending him, when he clearly does not have the courage of his convictions? Pelosi---seriously? The woman is a national joke and an embarrassment. By letting himself be cowed into submission, he caused more harm than good to his cause.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• While I was watching him on the news the other day everything he was saying was "They had me apologize" or "I was told to" it was never "I felt i needed to apologize" like it wasnt his idea. I dont think he had a choice either... I know it may have been rude but if the presidents own congressman doesnt believe him... It makes it hard for me too! Plus in this interview he says "I apologized once I will not do it again" then he says "Plus i've been proven correct on the issue of citizen verification" Sooooooooo obviously Obama did lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQh_Pr_Wff4&feature=related
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Anon I agree that Pelosi is a joke. However, I disagree that Wilson caused harm to his cause. Because of him there are more eyes on the bill and questions being asked.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think he brought forth some changes that needed to be made regarding the bill they are wanting to pass.
    ____________
    I wouldn't give him any credit for that. People were crying about specifying the so called verification being written into the bill before his outburst. I'd can't wait to see how they word that little gem.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2009